NOTICE OF CONGRESS MEETING
The Berom Educational and Cultural Organization (BECO) is inviting all its sons and daughters at home and diaspora to a congress meeting scheduled as follows:
Venue: Zang Secondary School Bukuru.
Date: SATURDAY , 2nd April 2022
Time: 10:00 AM
YAĢA SEI VWEL 'EACH ONE REACH ONE' FUND RAISING.
In furtherance of our desire to move our nation forward through the commitment to:
1. Establish a College of Education in Kwi, with Technical emphasis. Come 2022.
2. Reclaim some of our precious lands sold in distress or devastated through mining activities.
3. Provide avenues for some of our wards to be sponsored as Internationally rated individuals in Science and Technology.
4. Get our people to be empowered economically to take over the Economy of Jos and its environs.
We therefore resolved to Raised Funds to execute the above mentioned objectives.
1. We need for a start to 100,000 people who can commit N1,000 for 3months. Or
2. 10,000 people to pay N30,000 within 3Months Or
3. 1,000 people to contribute N300,000 in 3 months (N100,000/month X 3months)
Explore our blog
Get Latest News, Events, Messages, reports and updates from districts and committees.
Gallery & Videos
Get our latest multimedia collections