The Berom Educational and Cultural Organisation (BECO), has made a minor adjustment in its Committee on the Karl Kumm University impasse. In the adjustment, Prof Joshua Pam Chollom, of the Mathematics Dept, University of Jos, becomes the Chairman of the Committee. Other members retain their positions. The Terms of Reference. (TOR) of the Committee remain, as follows:
- To study the MOU reached between Vwang Community/COCIN Church and advise BECO accordingly.
- To find out reasons for continuous witholding of the letter of appointment of Dr Daniel D Kim, as Registrar of the KKU.
- To engage with the Vwang Community, COCIN Leadership, KKU management, towards getting the best options for resolving the impasse.
- To suggest options to be considered towards resolving the impasse.
- To interface with any other committee set up for the purpose of resolving the crisis.
The Committee is expected to work within its initial time frame, to submit its report in two weeks time.