Ngo Sarah Reng-Ochekpe
Terms of Reference
- Identify gender-based programs of women and youth empowerment for our people.
- Develop a strategy for women and youth skills acquisition.
- Organize workshops on women and Youth Entrepreneurial training and skill acquisition
- Organize training programs to women/ youths on savings and investments.
- Develop a strategy of addressing issues of domestic gender-based violence in our villages.
- Liaise and, or partner with government agencies in all programs of women empowerment for the benefit of our women
- Collaborate with genuine Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), on areas that will uplift the standard of living of our women.
- Liaise with the Committee on sports to organize sporting activities in our villages.
- Any other activities that will be beneficial to our women and children.
- Ngo Sarah Reng-Ochekpe Chairman
- Jacob Pwakim
- Esther Pam – Bot
- Chuwang Musa
- Veronica Dachomo (08065773591)
- Yaks Danja
- Garos Logams
- Dung Rwang Tok (08030938032)
- Kate Pam
- Saratu Dalyop 08154326033
- Bulus Gyang Lang (BG)
- Ngo Esther Gonda
- Prof Christy Best – Secretary