Terms of Reference
- Initiate and sustain a robust dialogue between Berom of different religious backgrounds to engender greater understanding, brotherliness and harmony.
- Encourage the participation of all Berom communities in cultural activities, e.g. ceremonies, festivals, historical occasions, etc.
- Create a database of cultural activities and festivities in all Berom districts and neighbouring Communities/local governments/states, and encourage participation of our people in cross-neighbouring events and vice versa.
- Identify, initiate and maintain mutual and dignified relationships and integration with other Cultural Associations or Unions, resident in Beromland, with a view to integrating them under the authority and leadership of the Gbong Gwom Jos and the Berom Traditional Council, as well as the BECO.
- Develop a strong faith-based and culturally-relevant policy and strategy that will strategically position Beromland for economic development and growth in the emerging World Order.
- Actively participate in inter-faith programs of government and relevant Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), inside and outside the state.
- Andrew Dido (08036044144) Chairman
- James Pam Kim
- Yakubu Nyango
- Ibrahim Auta 08061218808
- Daros Davou Dachomo 08034566166
- Kachollom S. Best
- John Danboyi 08034426346
- Abdullahi Sheikh Ango
- Isa Pam
- John Ali Reng 08032820795
- BEMFO Rep
- Gwaja Davou Jatau
- Eric Yakubu
- Alex Madugu (Secretary)