Edward Gyang Pwojok, SAN
Barr Esther M. Jok
Terms of Reference
- Suggest ways and means of strict adherence and compliance to the provisions of the Constitution and the advice of the Legal Adviser, as may be required, by the BECO.
- Represent the Organization in matters of legality, as the case may demand.
- Offer legal advice or aid to individual members of the EXCO, who may be in need of such services.
- Educate, encourage and sensitize the average Berom person to know his/her legal and constitutional rights and how to protect and defend them.
- Prepare and submit regular reports to EXCO and Congress.
- Defend and protect the legal status and interests of Berom nation at all times.
- To drive the on-going review of the BECO Constitution to an end, within a month from this day.
- To meet as often as the Committee may so deem it fit.
- Edward Gyang Pwajok, SAN (Chairman)
- Barr Gai Peter (08069730525)
- Samuel Gyang Dusu
- Yop Rwang
- Gyang Zi
- Niri Darong
- Barr Solomon Mwantiri
- Barr Gregory Zi
- Barr Bitrus Simon Dung
- Barr Henry Bok
- Yusuf Fwom Vwosdung
- Barr Esther M. Jok Secretary